Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I watch live nba on nba.com?

When I make an account and i put watch live there is something that comes up and says what server do u have



I dont know why it dont work by me and it works by my cousin



is it something that I'm supposed to order and pay like League Pass? Or is it that I have bad Luck?



How can I watch live nba on nba.com?nba trades





ur supposed to have a league pass.



it happened to me too



How can I watch live nba on nba.com?football ,nba teams



I was also wondering why I can't see the other games at NBA.com anymore.....It was on the pre-season that we can watch it live on NBA.com but I think that the pre-season is over...They have removed it
I have ESPN .360 and its awesome b.c i get to see all those games for free and I don't have cable either so that's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile